Monthly subscription :
The MONTHLY subscription is best when you’re not sure how long a small project might take to finish. Even small projects could have a duration measured in months, but then they’re done. With a MONTHLY subscription you can stop whenever you’re ready with only the current month to finish. Then when the next project comes along, start again.
Whether or not a project’s life span is brief, the right steps still have to be in the right order. So, use the Timeline to help get everyone and everything in the right place at the right time.
- Apply the BEADS Keystone throughout the project. BEADS is the acronym for 14 critical traits of property and structures which must be addressed repeatedly throughout the life of any project. All 14 traits are outlined and explained on the Timeline.
- Know the hazards of missing a step. The Timeline the correct moment to address virtually every step in the process. Hazards are listed on the Timeline.
- See when each aspect of your house plans should be addressed. Timing for the inclusion and development of concepts is critical. You don’t want to leave anything out. Best practices for creating house plans are listed on the Timeline.
- Every step is critical from preparing the ground to digging footings to framing, air conditioning, and finishing touches – all have to be in the right order, so the final outcome will be a well built home or addition. All the steps are listed in the right order on the Timeline.
- Knowledge at You Fingertips will help you know what your contractor knows, so you can keep up with the process.
Online access to the Timeline-graphic is the actual subscription product. Paid subscribers also gain unlimited access to bonus content in the form of articles, diagrams, stories of home building horror and humor, videos, tips and tricks, and critical dwelling-industry knowledge. New bonus content is added often. You can even request a topic. Come see, and come HOME!
Time-frames for home planning and building projects are mysterious, even for professionals. Add weather delays, and material delivery lags; along with project snafus, foul-ups, and misunderstandings, and the potential for chaos becomes apparent. The monthly subscription will keep Home Building Timeline and all the steps in the process on screen and at your fingertips for as long as it’s needed.
Buy a subscription
just for yourself.
Give a subscription
who might need help
building or remodeling.
who needs to see HBT.