$100.00 (plus tax) for 1 year
12 months for the price of 10. Give this generous gift to someone who will appreciate the help with a building or remodeling project.
So you won’t keep giving forever, this subscription expires after one year, then the recipient can renew if desired.
CHECK THE BOX to Make This A Gift, so you can notify the recipient.
GIFT subscription for one year : 12 months for the price of 10.
Someone you know needs this gift. ‘Gifted’ subscribers also gain unlimited access to bonus content in the form of articles, diagrams, stories of home building horror and humor, videos, tips and tricks, and critical dwelling-industry knowledge. New bonus content is added often. They can even request a topic.
So YOU won’t be giving forever, after one year this subscription expires, then the ‘gifted’ recipient can renew on their own.
CHECK THE BOX to ‘Make This A Gift’, so you can notify the recipient.
A gift subscription is perfect for anyone considering building or remodeling :
- college students planning their future.
- newlyweds planning their family home.
- new couples combining their lives.
- kids setting up their first house.
- singles making their place in the world
- parents setting up their last home.
- co-workers planning ahead.
- live-in relatives who need a strong hint to move out.
All occasions are acceptable for a gift subscription.
- Every Holiday
- INDEPENDENCE DAY
Two to three years: that’s the average start-to-finish time frame – first inspiration to moving in – needed to build a new house or do a home make-over. Your ‘gifted’ person may not know what to do next, as they plan a home, but because of your gift subscription, they will have so much knowledge available and see the future more clearly.
- Here is fifty years of experience placed by you in their hands without having to learn it.
- Avoid common mistakes. The Timeline subscriptions includes articles and stories which point out the most common mistakes made by newbies and pros alike. ‘Gifteds’ can learn from the experience of others who have already blazed their trail.
- Look ahead a little or a lot. The Timeline illustrates everything that will confront them, whether immediately or years away.
- Track where they are in their project, what needs to happen next, and what should have already happened. The Timeline illustrates the entire process.
- Monitor their contractors. Did they skip a step? Was anything missed?
- See the future. The Timeline shows, step by step, every upcoming item and feature which will require their attention.
Get everyone and everything in the right place at the right time. Whether a project’s life span is measured in months or years, the right steps still have to be in the right order. So, help them with a gift to follow the Timeline.
- Apply the BEADS Keystone throughout the project. BEADS is the acronym for 14 critical traits of property and structures which must be addressed repeatedly throughout the life of any project. All 14 traits are outlined and explained on the Timeline.
- Know the hazards of missing a step. The Timeline the correct moment to address virtually every step in the process. Hazards are listed on the Timeline.
- See when each aspect of your house plans should be addressed. Timing for the inclusion and development of concepts is critical. They won’t want to leave anything out. Best practices for creating house plans are listed on the Timeline.
- Every step is critical from preparing the ground to digging footings to framing, air conditioning, and finishing touches – all have to be in the right order, so the final outcome will be a well built home or addition. All the steps are listed in the right order on the Timeline.
Online access to the Timeline-graphic is the actual subscription product. ‘Gifted’ subscribers also gain unlimited access to bonus content in the form of articles, diagrams, stories of home building horror and humor, videos, tips and tricks, and critical dwelling-industry knowledge. New bonus content is added often. They can even request a topic. Follow the Timeline all the way HOME.
Buy a subscription
just for yourself.
Give a subscription
who might need help
building or remodeling.
who needs to see HBT.